Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Shit. When the Cabal rallied generals pre-election, I
worried they bought the weak ones. Looks like some
fell prey to Evil.

Adding to my daily prayers... "God please help military stay
loyal or be handed swift Justice".

Only a flaming idiot trusts the Cabal... Look at THIS!

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

KH is a sick witch with a twisted mind that is so far away from thinking good of anyone leave alone our military. Our God is in control ... she will not take away care from our veterans and put it into refugees. These brave men and women deserve the best ... and it will not be taken away from them. God wins!!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

fooooooooook that!!!
we need to care MORE for our Veterans
this will not happen. NO.

my destruction button has been pushed

That would be the worst possible thing to happen! God will NOT let that happen!!! God wins and we win through Him. My sincerest thanks to these brave Veterans for what they've done for all of us, what they've had to endure in unnecessary wars created by the Cabal, and how iit has negatively affected all parts of their lives. 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Cunt. and the moronic things that like and support that evil b/witch.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Absolutely disgusting!!!

🔥🇺🇸This country was founded by rebels🔥🇺🇸MAGA🔥🇺🇸WWG1WGA🔥🇺🇸

A nation which forgets its defenders, will itself be forgotten.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

she wants them to "stand on their own two feet" ? pos 🤬🤬🤬 raging boiling maaaaaad!!!!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Shit my RAGE BUTTON is pushed now. I'm spitting mad!

Those dirty no good sons of a bitches. Close the VA Hospitals, don't help the vets, give the funds that were helping them to the illegals.

This action CANNOT be ignored!

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

very powerful tiktok - and if you're in the military, see this and hear what kamala said - how can you support these monsters???? refugees are more important than our veterans? outrageous

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

It absolutely shameful!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Absolutely totally agree with you! This is a complete DISGRACE! If people can't wake up and realize this horrible agenda inflicted upon ALL humans are seriously INSANE! These men and women have entrusted to defend their country, sacrificed themselves and they are going to be stripped of being well taken care of and respected by the very own leadership who sent them out but instead giving assistance to some foreign people whom they faught against to protect those at home? Hey Hey Hey....😡