Be the frogs I know you can be and flood Google Reviews with 1 star ratings for restaurants and businesses that force you to wear a mask.

Enough is enough.

🐸🐸🐸

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

"Be the frogs I know you can be and flood Google Reviews with 1 star ratings for restaurants and businesses that force you to wear a mask. Enough is enough."

Really? And that's from a supposed long time "Anon"?

Aside from being outright stupid...

It's interesting a find Google reviews to be BS for years.

They've always been way too easy to manipulate reviews.

Think about it...

How can any fast food restaurant have a 4-5 star rating?

That alone should have woken people up.

I guess they were to busy eating toxin filled fast food to be clear enough to think logically.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

NY is suffering enough... I can't stress them more... 46 years. The Knight Spot in Frankfort NY just closed. So sad.... (Named after the Football Team).... Was there when I was a kid....

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

Great idea!

...g00gle what? l AM only Duck these days, doQ...

MAGA. Non Muzzle..Non pharma, .Seeking truth.... Trusting in God.. these Are biblical times!

i live in the OPEN" state of TX. i expected to see more mask free people. it's almost the same as before!!
have I missed the part where zombies have taken over? I'm mystified!
even Big burly men! i expect them to get out of their car and walk proud... not happening!
sigh🥺

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Ken Conner to his Publication

Wow....

(1) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

doq, can we also ask patriots to call local stores demanding they put signs back in the window that state the full order which includes "required to wear a mask unless you have a medical reason for not wearing one"
it was this way originally until mysteriously only 1 sign remained - "masks required"

and these for extra badassery

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

...due to hippa and 4th amendment .... people are not using their rights cuz they just don't know them. And, the medical condition is, "I do Not want to be hypoxic, that will increase CO2 which medically, gives illnesses.! Bravo, I love this. ThanQ

(1) Show this thread

Agree completely. New normal no more! This is something worth looking into I think... I'm getting some myself.

https://stctoken.xyz/?ref=Sxv092qibs

Done!

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Couldn't agree more!

Let's not penalize restaraunts and stores that are already suffering. If you are anti-mask, just don't go to that store. Don't mess up a store's rating just because they are a rule follower, that is kind of a shitty thing to do. Or just go to a place that doesn't require a mask and promote that store or restaurant.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Ok, so let's reread what you just wrote and think deeper. You say, "...Let's promote the others more..." well isn't that going to lower the *mask nazis' businesses anyway? Here's the point, I know it is shitty to teach those nazis a lesson BUT the fact is that it is THOSE people stuck in the fear belief and "COMPLYING" that are complicit in the damage being caused to our children psychologically and decrease the health of others as *mask wearing is proven ineffective and the damage including death with those voluntarily taking *vax due to fear! Human behavior is so easily manipulated! My message is meant for the best of intentions. People need to wake up before more damage and death occurs! I can NOT even get through to my family for "f sakes! 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

i put u in my new video on Rumble. it's posted here in my page

Just did it :)

NC- my daughter works at BWW she is a dept manager and just got email on not inly continue with the mask but encouraging to take the damn Vaccine! This CV stuff needs to be brought to Light ASAP!

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication

I took my BMW in twice for service and never wore a mask, and they didn't say a word, but Yes sir, Mr. Frogs. and have a nice day!

(1) Show this thread

sorry, I own a restaurant and I DO NOT make my patrons wear masks but they are allowed to if they wish. Many people have FEAR. Real fear. I do my best to tamp it down with common sense but it will take time & serious proof. Many business owners are just trying to stay in business. People have gone mad and abandoned critical thinking. They report businesses to health depts, they put it all over media. I have stood my ground. My family was devastated by the loss of SIX immediate family members last Novermber, all in one week. Was it covid, flu or murder? I don't know. All I know is let's not go on social media and do more damage. Lets try to make one person think differently. Flip that fear into fight mode.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I'm so fortunate to be living in rural PA where mask ordinances aren't enforced, and some places are totally ignoring them (including where I work.)

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

that would take me all day every day here. not a single place doesnt make you wear one. we have double maskers, maskers driving cars, maskers with gloves, maskers with vaccines...

Someone posted to get a group of non maskers and all go in at the same time to a mask nazi store. One man took in about 50 people to a chain store and they totally won that game of#maskgate .........#outnumbered

perfect! I've already stopped shopping at ALL CHAIN stores and restaurants. and I mean ALL of them............. jucing, planting a garden and picking up chickens next month................. life is all new.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

We've had 20k small buisness/ Restaurant closings in Canada. I wish the Cdn people would wakeup already! 😔

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

*Business. 🤦‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok Nana will be your 19!

Also like the idea of giving great reviews to those that dont.

But lesson to learn= spend more time working on who gets elected in your home town maybe!

None of the reataurants here have required masks since they opened back up from the first damn shutdown, why is that cause Nana an many others spent a lot of fookn time getting the deep state shut down here and a mayor elected 3 yrs ago that had some damn sense.

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸It's on💪🏻💥🇺🇸

Consider it done!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

i am at a spring training game, outside in the sunshine, everyone is distanced apart and STILL the mask nazis are coming around asking you to out your masks on while you are sitting in your seat. RIDICULOUS.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

i was just in the "open" state of Florida and masks required everywhere. i got kicked out of a gym for running without a mask. denied entry to several restaurants.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

exactly!

....irony is the same people who tried to bring the hoax into the open will be the same people unable to go to these places that the govs destroyed because we wont vax and get passports....but yeah small businesses, keep listening to your gov, keep turning business away.....idiots...

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

We're getting closer to the synchronicity; I can feel it!

I started doing this last April!

I also started leaving negative (funny) reviews for every place where I was refused service or mistreated for not wearing a mask.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

GREAT idea!

I'M ON IT!

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

This just happened in Calgary, AB. https://tinyurl.com/4w57439c