Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Be the frogs I know you can be and flood Google Reviews with 1 star ratings for restaurants and businesses that force you to wear a mask.

Enough is enough.

🐸🐸🐸

sorry, I own a restaurant and I DO NOT make my patrons wear masks but they are allowed to if they wish. Many people have FEAR. Real fear. I do my best to tamp it down with common sense but it will take time & serious proof. Many business owners are just trying to stay in business. People have gone mad and abandoned critical thinking. They report businesses to health depts, they put it all over media. I have stood my ground. My family was devastated by the loss of SIX immediate family members last Novermber, all in one week. Was it covid, flu or murder? I don't know. All I know is let's not go on social media and do more damage. Lets try to make one person think differently. Flip that fear into fight mode.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KPatriot21 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts