Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Be the frogs I know you can be and flood Google Reviews with 1 star ratings for restaurants and businesses that force you to wear a mask.

Enough is enough.

🐸🐸🐸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Let's not penalize restaraunts and stores that are already suffering. If you are anti-mask, just don't go to that store. Don't mess up a store's rating just because they are a rule follower, that is kind of a shitty thing to do. Or just go to a place that doesn't require a mask and promote that store or restaurant.

Ok, so let's reread what you just wrote and think deeper. You say, "...Let's promote the others more..." well isn't that going to lower the *mask nazis' businesses anyway? Here's the point, I know it is shitty to teach those nazis a lesson BUT the fact is that it is THOSE people stuck in the fear belief and "COMPLYING" that are complicit in the damage being caused to our children psychologically and decrease the health of others as *mask wearing is proven ineffective and the damage including death with those voluntarily taking *vax due to fear! Human behavior is so easily manipulated! My message is meant for the best of intentions. People need to wake up before more damage and death occurs! I can NOT even get through to my family for "f sakes! πŸ™

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexandra Briza, click on at the bottom under it