Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Be the frogs I know you can be and flood Google Reviews with 1 star ratings for restaurants and businesses that force you to wear a mask.

Enough is enough.

🐸🐸🐸

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

doq, can we also ask patriots to call local stores demanding they put signs back in the window that state the full order which includes "required to wear a mask unless you have a medical reason for not wearing one"
it was this way originally until mysteriously only 1 sign remained - "masks required"

and these for extra badassery

...due to hippa and 4th amendment .... people are not using their rights cuz they just don't know them. And, the medical condition is, "I do Not want to be hypoxic, that will increase CO2 which medically, gives illnesses.! Bravo, I love this. ThanQ

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

i love these too. total respect for businesses who redpill this way
the silver lining is people learn their rights & recognize the gaps in the education system. both problems can now be corrected
just your presence w/o a mask speaks volumes. plenty of people ask how you did it which leads them to question howcome they didnt know or they werent given full disclosure. this is especially potent if they were already seeing many discrepancies

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Totally, good points. Knowledge is power but having a backbone helps too. If only enough people knew how much support we have from lawyers taking on cases for lawsuits against this tyranny we would get there faster and reclaim our God given rights. Need to get out of fear and support each other as "We The People". We will get there for world peace. God Bless.

(1) Show this thread