Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

What is that supposed to be?

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

Address is 2601 31st NW.
2601= 9
31= 4
260131 = 13

n=14 w=23
5+5
all #'s total 23
PAIN

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

It's why they all freaked out so bad when our man won. In the WH and access to all things swamp, he'd find the tunnels.

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

The dark is burning.?

(1) Show this thread

suicide week or bigwigs faking their deaths maybe

DC should be wiped out! Turn into a Park!!!!

❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

fill it with water for the swamp to be remembered

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

It should be a memorial prayer garden for all the children and military that lost their lives there.

(2) Show this thread

Conservative , Dutch republican

looks like BLM/Antifa burning up another starbucks or something

Only followers of this user (@LilyOfTheValley) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

patriot 🌎 French frog πŸΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ I remember who I am , πŸ‘‘sovereign part of God. living a human life , for rΓ©vΓ©lation of truth ,moon watcher πŸ‘€

still 0 match in tin eyes for this pic ????

Any hints as to whose home this was and did the tunnels run to it? Thank you, Ezra, for all the info you provide and what you do for our country!

667 is a reference to the old neighbor of the beast gag. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

One of garrison's best

(1) Show this thread

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

D.C. FIRES LINK - all the photos / videos of the last 24 hrs. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://twitter.com/dcfireems/status/1364286583948607495

patriot 🌎 French frog πŸΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ I remember who I am , πŸ‘‘sovereign part of God. living a human life , for rΓ©vΓ©lation of truth ,moon watcher πŸ‘€

In response Field of Light to his Publication

DCsBravest responded to 463 calls on Monday, February 22nd. There were 133 critical and 232 non-critical EMS dispatches, and 98 fire related incidents and other types of emergencies, including 1 working structure fire.

????? what ???? somebody can explain that to me ? why all those calls ?

Conservative , Dutch republican

Where are all the photos/videos??? Only the picture of the link is showing. Next time download all those pics and videos and upload them somewhere else.

(2) Show this thread

Where is the smoke coming from? White House?@GhostEzra

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

πŸ˜‹Trials over- Cremated

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

i hate to say it but that isnt possible... it takes extreme heat to fully cremate a body... i doubt its that hot... then again they may have just opened hell and threw them all in there! πŸ˜‚ sorry had to!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Fire cleanses

and today the federal reserve payment system is down.... https://frbservices.org/app/status/serviceStatus.do

In response KIK 143 to his Publication

Good! They've taken enough of my money!

(1) Show this thread

reminds me of the scene in Hocus Pocus

Yesterday's video. Fence coming down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKs3a9NCv5g

My DC friends seriously have no clue what is going on. I red pilled the hell out of them on FB yesterday and now they text and message me asking if I am "OK" and that they are "concerned" about me! LMAO I guess they will wake up soon enough!

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Annette Honsinger to her Publication

Same boat. My husband keeps getting mad at me cause I'm red pilling him and he goes to work accidentally trying to red pill is co workers and they're starting to look at him weird 🀣

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Annette Honsinger to her Publication

I know of and am related to many Trump supporters
and most, unbelievably, are clueless and don't want
to hear info or happenings on any of the subjects that
will soon be smashing them all in the face...
I just don't get it

(6) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

magnesium strip burning. look familiar?excavate, exterminate, cauterize?

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

can you explain more of your thought?

(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

What is special about the house. Who owned it, was it connected to anywhere else via say... a tunnel system.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response Steve Murray to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Hi Ezra...any details about this fire?

Znyone know whos home this?

In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication

It was Theo Margas' home. He has interesting art friends. Not as bad as the Podesta art, but not appealling. Not sure of the significance.

(1) Show this thread

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Call me suspicious, a conspiracy theorist , paranoid, but ... Dens of evil ? entrances to underground being destroyed
?

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

yes...... yes... and yes!

(1) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Cleanup on aisle 6πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Cleanup on aisle 6πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Always and forever Trump girl..MAGA. I love my country and I want it back! WWG1WGA

Is the movie Panic in DC playing?

3 fires within a day in D.C!!! This is the house that was on fire in the media coverage below. 2601 31st St NW, Washington, DC 20008.

"Investigation will be delayed because of severity of the fire".
"People were able to see this fire from miles away."

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/house-fire-31st-street-northwest-3-fires-overnight-dc-fire-department/65-3ed05c83-0fff-4b45-8cc0-a4c4d9fdd2c0

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

CIA safehouse??

Would be great if someone could do some digging on the owners of the house.

2601 31st St NW, Washington, DC 20008 = valued at $8,727,489
Last sold on Jan 2, 2001.

UNCONFIRMED previous owner: Marie Jose Etheart

POSSIBLE CURRENT OWNERS: Theo Athan Margas & Konstantina G. Margas

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/going-out-guide/wp/2015/05/08/street-smart-mrs-ks-restaurant-and-barrel-bar-silver-spring-md/

(5) Show this thread

Both of these things are exciting!!!

If I lived there I would be awake all night and sleep during the day. so much to see!