Overnight in DC.

My DC friends seriously have no clue what is going on. I red pilled the hell out of them on FB yesterday and now they text and message me asking if I am "OK" and that they are "concerned" about me! LMAO I guess they will wake up soon enough!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnnetteH702 in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Annette Honsinger to her Publication

I know of and am related to many Trump supporters
and most, unbelievably, are clueless and don't want
to hear info or happenings on any of the subjects that
will soon be smashing them all in the face...
I just don't get it

Lowly messenger in this war of GOOD vs. evil. Exiled (& freed) from 3 twitr accts. Trump is OUR President! Thank you, God and Jesus Christ!

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Some of them are head-in-the-sand types or just very sensitive people who can't handle the truth if it means having their world turned upside-down. Be patient and kind. You will be one of the ones they turn to when they can no longer deny the things that come out to the public.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

i have close friends doing the same. unbelievable!

(2) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Same boat. My husband keeps getting mad at me cause I'm red pilling him and he goes to work accidentally trying to red pill is co workers and they're starting to look at him weird 🤣

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I know, I follow a guy on you tube that lives there. He video's his walks everyday and sounds like a tour guide. Has no clue children were saved, fence is for them and Joe isn't living in that house. Clueless

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

my friends are also concern about my mental sanity , they care for me but have no clue it is the contrary , i am concern aboit them ...

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

you go girl!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts