I know people constantly have questions about this news story and that one. Advice, turn off all the news and read a good book like The Last President. You'll get 10x more truth from it than the current news cycle. Military and Potus have this. When they are done you'll get an Ebs. You won't miss it either. It'll be on every channel around the world.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Great advice!

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Banned TV in my house 10 years ago. My family is better for it.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

I applaud you! God bless you and you family 👪 🙌🥰

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

this is great - thank you !

(1) Show this thread

Always and forever Trump girl..MAGA. I love my country and I want it back! WWG1WGA

So funny I was telling my friend the same thing!

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

You articulated my thoughts perfectly.

Reading Behold the Pale Horse. Wild stuff. I see how it works with what all is happening now.

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

@ghostezra - Read The Last President (again). It's like the Iliad. It is timeless because it contains human truth. It also has truth relevent to now. That may be the time travel part for a little foreshadowing. Seems to get more and more apropos just like 1984 keeps showing us a future from the past.

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

As usual, dear sir, a word from you brings calm. I heard there was a big gathering of anons/bloggers/influenceres in Las Vegas this past weekend, and much was revealed to them of what will unfold in the next few weeks. I love that Juan O Savin led this. (PS I STILL think he's JFK, I don't care what anyone says.) What an incredibly caring action to help us move into the great awakening. I am at perfect peace that all will go as planned. God bless you!

In response anon anon to her Publication

Juan O is still sticking to his bet that DJT inaugurated April 1st. Hope that's not an April fools!!!

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

THANK YOU for excellent advice.
Deep bows
and 🙏

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

I turned on OAN for the first time in a long time yesterday. It's shocking how stupid people are. Dems want to bail out blue states with the new covid "relief" package...WTF!!!

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

That's a LOVELY thought! :)

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

I keep getting alot of testing for EBS Lately and one on my phone said Presential EBS...🇺🇲😆👌

In response Super Blessed sb to her Publication

I've gotten ONE a few months ago however, my friend in SC has now received TWO so far!
Very interesting!!!

In response Super Blessed sb to her Publication

The most I have seen in Minnesota is an Amber Alert like 2 weeks ago.

(2) Show this thread

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

Great post bother 😎

Good advice...Stopped watching a year ago! However, now we're stuck online reading everybody else's assumptions as to the TRUTH!!! According to WHO right?

At some point, Covert must become OVERT!

This SAGA goes on forever and perhaps the interests in this MOVIE will fizzle out from the huge amounts of disappointments delivered to it's listeners!

I say we ALL just band together and hit the streets before we get shut down again and are FORCED to!!!

BIDEN'S EO'S ARE REAL EVEN IF HE "IS" DEAD!!!

🙏🙏🙏Thanks so much Ezra, from a very grateful Aussie!

April.

April.

In response Clueless Joe to his Publication

NOVEMBER - WE WON / BUT DIDN'T / NO JUSTICE
DECEMBER - HOLIDAY COVER UP/ NO JUSTICE
JANUARY - HOSTILE TAKEOVER / TREASON / NO JUSTICE
FEBRUARY - HOSTILE DICTATORS DICTATE THROUGH EO'S / SCOTUS PROTECTS DICTATORS....NO JUSTICE
MARCH ?
APRIL ?
MAY ?
JUNE ?
JULY ?
AUGUST ?
SEPTEMBER ?
OCTOBER ?
NOVEMBER ?
DECEMBER.....THEN WHAT?

AT THE END OF THIS YEAR....AMERICA WILL NO LONGER EXIST because there IS "NO JUSTICE"!
No worries, we ANON'S will STILL be here listening to and watching the MOVIE while hanging by our feet in the Concentration Camps!

DEEP STATE produced the MOVIE and WILL ENJOY the SHOW...

(1) Show this thread

Today court rulings have shown the World that there is nolonger in LAW AND ORDER LEFT IN AMEICA

Openness, accountability, and honesty define government transparency. In a free society, transparency is government's obligation to share information with citizens. It is at the heart of how citizens hold their public officials accountable.

Around the world? Wow!#wwg1wga

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Ive been reading DAve Hayes book Calm Before the Storm, it helps me understand Q much better!

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Yep.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Where will it be online? I ripped out satellite TV and live in the boondocks, so I have no channels. My TV collects dust until the satanic sickos are removed.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

somehow I don't think you'll be able to miss it. think satellites.

(1) Show this thread

Sending love to all the fine Patriots out there tonight. ❤️🇺🇸🙏

I know where I am at there will be lots of hate when the traitors fall - strong blue pill area.

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Amen to that!!!!

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

i think its just hard for those of us walking by faith on most of this. but faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things, its to hope for things that are not seen, which are true.

Also look for clues in movies.....way fun, 17's all over the place.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Pictures

Would love to hear any explanation of how that book predicted people and events of today in such detail. Beyond my comprehension.

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

Project looking glass.

(1) Show this thread

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

what if you don't watch TV - will it be online or phones too?

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

I want toknow this as well.😈
As I am not subsribed to TV channels 😂

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Thank you - I had that little melt down today. So tired of the BS, and feel guilty when I'm not 100% up to the fight. I got hit for many sides this past weekend, and felt like I was beat, then came that 60 Minutes crap-a-view. Turning this off and looking forward to a beep, beep, beep!