#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

Actor mask. Yeah it's the scary part of the movie. Take a bathroom break if you must. Don't miss the ending. It's the best part of the show.
@vincentkennedy@qjmoss @PunishDem1776@LoveTump
@ellestar@Raisin_Cain@Peacock6 @AWISHNSTAR@MrDeeds1111 @DianAandDennis @PatriotSher
@sabrinagal@DJT_JFKJr @CarmindaB@MrsClaus
@PATRICK@peaceinamerica1@martingeddes@doqholliday
@lostsailor@jonellam@sparkledocawake
@MonkeyWerks@inthematrixxx@caseydee521
@HiiiPow3r@ghostezra @DanUSCG@brad_ayers

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

say it is Jim, so is he that stupid too he can't make a sentence?

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

Isn't it amazing what the general public accepts without question? If I didn't know, I wouldn't know, either.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

creepy, very very dark

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Had to be done, it's scary the similarities - the chin....the teeth..

Keep'em coming, I'll keep making them.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Do a Kevin Kline as Melinda Gates ...multiple roles being played...remember eddy Murphy in Coming to America Babershop ? bahahahahahah ...that shit was the funniest...Rocky Marciano !!!

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

😲Whoa

(4) Show this thread

First of all above anything I am a Patriot. I whistle while I work, because whistling is my work. world's greatest whistler. Want Freedom

Carry's been executed. He' was the High priest in LA for sATAN

makes sense🙌

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Rita Cue to her Publication

😁

In response Rita Cue to her Publication

now it's all clear

(2) Show this thread

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

I feel like I'm always wandering around in left field looking for more nuts...like me.

🤣🤣🤣

Could it be James Wood?

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

In response Robin Bkr to her Publication

Ghost Ezra said that both Wood and Carrey have been in the Biden mask at different times. I like that theory. There was no denying that Jim Carrey did the primary and presidental debates once I went back and watched 😂

(1) Show this thread

Just a mom looking to help make things better for her children and grandchildren!

Crazy creepy

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Maybe he is getting in one REALLY good deed before he meets hus maker. Actions prove a contrite heart.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

well it has been said more than once ~ what makes for a good 🍿movie~great actors & this movie indeed has an explosive talent ~ the best of Lucifer's Children playing the most important roles of their Evil Sychophant Lives

(1) Show this thread

ezra said jim isnt the actor? or was that misinfo?

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Zeke Wubu to his Publication

I think he just said it can be more than one actor

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Zeke Wubu to his Publication

no leaks so dont take any anons opinion as more than just that an opinion. i cant help but think jim carey is joe but i am trying to figure out his height and compare it to a time when it seems like jim is in the mask.

(2) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

He was on the list that was executed so it's all confusing as heck.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Me too, saw a post of him smiling in a car ....Jim, is that you ? Kappy claims Jim called him and begged for help . Kappy says "if you eat people you die" all confusing and interesting, movie real whatever cant wait hope ALL comes out.

hahaha yeah!!!