Actor mask. Yeah it's the scary part of the movie. Take a bathroom break if you must. Don't miss the ending. It's the best part of the show.
@vincentkennedy@qjmoss @PunishDem1776@LoveTump
@ellestar@Raisin_Cain@Peacock6 @AWISHNSTAR@MrDeeds1111 @DianAandDennis @PatriotSher
@sabrinagal@DJT_JFKJr @CarmindaB@MrsClaus
@PATRICK@peaceinamerica1@martingeddes@doqholliday
@lostsailor@jonellam@sparkledocawake
@MonkeyWerks@inthematrixxx@caseydee521
@HiiiPow3r@ghostezra @DanUSCG@brad_ayers

Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

And what's with that weird crease along the back of his neck? Where the mask ends?

AUSTRALIA. 100% TRUMP SUPPORTER !!! I Believe Every Day Should Be Filled With Jesus Christ, Truth & Loads Of Laughter.

All I know, is ... that if this "were" a movie ... there would be a gah-zillion versions of it ! Struth !

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

So what happened to his eyebrows and age spots ?
Blue eyes or Brown? Guess they ran out of colored contacts 🤷🏻‍♂️

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

😳Jimmy Joe is freaking me out ‼️

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Isn't it amazing what the general public accepts without question? If I didn't know, I wouldn't know, either.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

say it is Jim, so is he that stupid too he can't make a sentence?

(15) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Pedo plays a Pedo to get a better "deal"?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Jim Carey?