Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Taking truck load of supplies tomorrow with some friends. We dodged a bullet here. They will probably direct the next one this way.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Prayers coming your way 🙏🙏🙏. May God Bless your journey!

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Safe travels! May God protect you on your journey. Y'all are so awesome! 🙏💙🙏

(7) Show this thread

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Now, that pic tears me up.....

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Yes! Thank you for posting this! God is the only one who will save us, not just us here in WNC, ETN, and NGA, but everywhere! WWG1WGA IS VERY REAL!

2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

In response The Real Me to her Publication
In response The Real Me to her Publication

So many don’t realize we actually have a chance to change the outcome
God is literally saying it doesn’t have to end the way it does in the book

There is a second option

Imagine if you will a world that turns from its wicked ways and lives the life god intended

(2) Show this thread

😭

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

We have been praying multiple times a day. Everytime you think about the devastated area say a quick few seconds "breath" prayer. Keep those prayers flowing into heaven. 😇🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

🙏🙏🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😓🙏

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Heartbreaking 😔😔😔

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Poor little thing.

If this turns out to be a man-made storm, there are going to be some perps drawn and quartered.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

It was

I-40 straight from California to Asheville -
Top lithium producer Albemarle’s original plans to reopen the Kings Mountain mine in North Carolina as early as late 2026 have been pushed back.

Eric Norris, president of energy storage at Albemarle, said progress slowed as the company faces headwinds from a collapse in lithium prices, but the project is moving forward.

The resource-rich mine is crucial to setting up a domestic electric-vehicle battery supply chain
On Thursday, Treasury Secretary Janet L. Yellen traveled to North Carolina to visit Livent, a lithium hydroxide processing company that currently gets its lithium from Canada and Argentina. The company expanded its plant in Bessemer City, N.C., and increased its manufacturing capacity there by 50 percent, a decision it attributed to the Inflation Reduction Act, which contains tax incentives for American-made electric vehicles.
During her tour, Ms. Yellen said the United States was making progress in reducing it

(1) Show this thread

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

my heart simply breaks when i hear of children walking naked looking for mom and dad. who of course will never be found,,some how these children lived thru it.. that is a positive in and of itself no matter how aweful this is. i hope they can connect with family.