Taking truck load of supplies tomorrow with some friends. We dodged a bullet here. They will probably direct the next one this way.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

β€œBlessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Safe travels! May God protect you on your journey. Y'all are so awesome! πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ™

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Blessed Okie to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Prayers coming your way πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. May God Bless your journey!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

I can see HAARP taking this up a few notches for the weekend.

Stay safe.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

They need to bomb these harp sites and machines like last year ......

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Ck. Out Kirk

(4) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

God bless you! While help is needed everywhere, I may be able to help put you in touch with some people that could steer you. Feel free to reach out. Safe travels!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

πŸ‘€πŸ™ŒπŸ™PRAYERS UP for You gadawg. (Head on a swival) πŸ‘€πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Thank you! I can only pray for themπŸ™

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

God hears your prayers. That is more than enough. πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Godspeed

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you πŸ™

(1) Show this thread