Oh my Gosh , you have to listen to this !! If you weren’t mad before you will be now !
Language warning he’s mad as we all should be

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Call me crazy, but if Trump could see this video, I’d be willing to bet you’d have those helicopters! I’m “technologically challenged,” but most of you out there know your stuff and could probably get this video into the right hands! If I knew how to do that, I would!
Saying prayers for you and your team in your endeavors and God bless everyone of you!

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

1. Your government wants you dead.

2. Trump isn’t CIC or at least doesn’t have the power to stop this madness. You can’t kill off children to make a political point or just to wake people up.

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

a hero trying to be a human trying to save lives... and cannot.. who is preventing this?? some one high up is telling them they cannot go.

Glad we have people that actually care. Wish I could do something. Having a hard enough time feeding my own and paying my utilities.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

This is what has happened in florida for decades where the government does shit to help the biggest victims, other than desantis built a brodge. But we don't have mountains, so it makes NC worse because of access issues.

My point: the government does shit other than offer a government loan based on your home equity. And FEMA gives money to illegals and poor, so middle class gets no help. The money does not go to people who need it because of W-2, so if you worked the year before, you don't get help. But low lifes that refuse to work or work under the table get help, and older folks usually do not show up for the freebies cuz they can't travel or they don't know about it.

Prayers to the victims and rescuers.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I hate even having this thought, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they wouldn’t let CNN through because there may be dead bodies out there that have not been dealt with yet. 😰

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Are you able to call in to the radio stations? All the iheart radio stations in the region are taking calls live all day long. If I can find the phone numbers I’ll post it here and I will call in for you as well. If you have any specific areas that need attention and specific needs, let me know. Feel free to pm me.

(1) Show this thread

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

HEY: OF YOU, YOUR CHURCH OR YOUR COMMUNITY GROUP IS STILL HELPING PEOPLE "OVERSEAS" AND IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES WITH SUPPLIES

WE THE PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN IN THEM BILLIONS TRILLIONS IN FOREIGN "AID"

DO ANY OF YOU AMERICAN CITIZENS SEE THE OTHER COUNTRIES COMING HERE TO HELP APPALACHIA?, GEORGIA, NORTH CAROLINA? WHERE ARE THEY? WHY ARE THE OTHER COUNTRIES NOT HERE?

WE GAVE OTHER COUNTRIES BILLIONS

SO NOW ITS TIME TO HELP OUR OWN NOW
BRING THE HELP HOME TO THE USA

YES LITTLE AFRICAN CHILDREN AND MANY HISPANIC KIDS NEED HELP

BUT IT'S WAY PAST THE TIME TO HELP AMERICANS BY AMERICANS FOR AMERICANS

BECAUSE OUR FAKE GOVERNMENT IS NOT HELPING OUR COUNTRY

ARE YOU A REAL AMERICAN?

DON'T FLY OUT OF THE COUNTRY GET YOUR ASS UP TO APPLICHACIA AND HELP YOUR AMERICAN CITIZENS

CAN I HEAR AN AMEN???

WHAT IF AMERICANS HELP AMERICANS FOR A CHANGE?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Yes! Agree! LONG past time, look at these disasters of immense proportions we have had in the U.S. in the just the last 3 years. No one comes helps us and the government sure is not helping the people. It has been tragedy after tragedy. The citizens do not get the REAL news and then before you know it another tragedy happens and the first one gets forgotten and the people are left struggling.
Not counting the people the people that have no physical or financial means to help anybody else most of the rest of the population is struggling under the illusion that the MSM has put out there. They do not realize who their enemy is. This is not a war where you have an enemy that looks different than you. The dark ones mix completely in with the population, many times they are in leadership.
I am extremely grateful for those people, especially with military or rescue skills, that have grabbed the bull by the horns and are going in there and trying to rescue on their own. 🙏❤

(2) Show this thread

I wonder if this guy has videos of what he is saying?

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response James Dean to his Publication

They almost never do. Gotta be careful about reacting to anything. We don’t know what could be fake, AI, or even crisis actors.

(1) Show this thread