Oh my Gosh , you have to listen to this !! If you weren’t mad before you will be now !
Language warning he’s mad as we all should be

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

In response USCG VET to his Publication

HEY: OF YOU, YOUR CHURCH OR YOUR COMMUNITY GROUP IS STILL HELPING PEOPLE "OVERSEAS" AND IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES WITH SUPPLIES

WE THE PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN IN THEM BILLIONS TRILLIONS IN FOREIGN "AID"

DO ANY OF YOU AMERICAN CITIZENS SEE THE OTHER COUNTRIES COMING HERE TO HELP APPALACHIA?, GEORGIA, NORTH CAROLINA? WHERE ARE THEY? WHY ARE THE OTHER COUNTRIES NOT HERE?

WE GAVE OTHER COUNTRIES BILLIONS

SO NOW ITS TIME TO HELP OUR OWN NOW
BRING THE HELP HOME TO THE USA

YES LITTLE AFRICAN CHILDREN AND MANY HISPANIC KIDS NEED HELP

BUT IT'S WAY PAST THE TIME TO HELP AMERICANS BY AMERICANS FOR AMERICANS

BECAUSE OUR FAKE GOVERNMENT IS NOT HELPING OUR COUNTRY

ARE YOU A REAL AMERICAN?

DON'T FLY OUT OF THE COUNTRY GET YOUR ASS UP TO APPLICHACIA AND HELP YOUR AMERICAN CITIZENS

CAN I HEAR AN AMEN???

WHAT IF AMERICANS HELP AMERICANS FOR A CHANGE?

Yes! Agree! LONG past time, look at these disasters of immense proportions we have had in the U.S. in the just the last 3 years. No one comes helps us and the government sure is not helping the people. It has been tragedy after tragedy. The citizens do not get the REAL news and then before you know it another tragedy happens and the first one gets forgotten and the people are left struggling.
Not counting the people the people that have no physical or financial means to help anybody else most of the rest of the population is struggling under the illusion that the MSM has put out there. They do not realize who their enemy is. This is not a war where you have an enemy that looks different than you. The dark ones mix completely in with the population, many times they are in leadership.
I am extremely grateful for those people, especially with military or rescue skills, that have grabbed the bull by the horns and are going in there and trying to rescue on their own. 🙏❤

Only people mentioned by @Lovewins_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Love Wins, click on at the bottom under it