🔥🚨BREAKING NEWS: A flash flood emergency has been declared in Eastern Tennessee, water is filling homes an hour after the reports of the Waterville Dam failing.

https://x.com/dom_lucre/status/1839774530870665675?s=46&t=KbeHKcWo9iYbqqIySY5EJA

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Isn’t Nana in eastern Tennessee? And how about Martin Geddes? Wasn’t he visiting in that area???? If so, prayers for them both and everyone else in the path of destruction. 🙏

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

🙏 🙏 🙏

🙏🙏

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏💞🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, we come humbly before you to pray for all the people and animals in the pathway of this hurricane and these storms. Please put your hedge of protection around them and keep them all safe. Please guide all of them to safety. Please help them get through all of this safely and please show them the way, Father. Please let them know that you are near and showing them the way. Please provide all that they need. Give them love, guidance, strength, courage, wisdom, peace, and comfort, Father. Thank you for hearing all of our prayers. In Your Son, Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

if true...so sad for these people...if false..shame on whoever did this.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

And Catturd said it's fake 🤬

Careful who you follow...

🙏😢🙏😢🙏

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Jesus Name
Father God
Major Prayers!
Thank You Father God For
Your Wall Of Protection!
💕🙏💕

Please Father God
Your Hands Divert
The Raging Waters,
Your Breath Diverts
The Raging Waters!
Millions Are Safe
Because Of You Father God
Through Your Precious Beautiful Son Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus!
💕🙏💕

Thank You Father God!
💕🙏💕
Thank You Jesus!
💕🙏💕
AMEN AND AMEN!
💕🙏💕

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏
😢

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

💯Man Made Destruction💯

❌ ❌ 😭😭😭🙏😭❌❌

🙏🙏🙏

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response connie wright to her Publication

Question is by who and why was it let to happen? It’s a movie? 👀🤔

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over every living soul in the path of these flood waters. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers for all affected 🙏❤️