Hello Friends.

My Mom passed away last night, and I am wondering if you can say a prayer for my family?

I consider all of you my family. too

Blessings, Linda

Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

🙏

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Truth Grace to her Publication

Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication

Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

Praying now.

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

May you, and all her beloved, receive many affirmations that her Spirit is ever near as she resides in God’s loving embrace.

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I’m so sorry for your loss, your AU family will be here for anything you need.

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏♥️

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for peace and comfort 🙏 ✨️ ❤️

In response LAG 000 to her Publication

Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

SO VERY VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS AND MAY SHE BE WITH THE LORD FOR EVER

AMEN

Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

Dear Linda, Losing a mother is the hardest loss to bear. She was everything to a family, the one who pulled everyone together with love. My condolence to you and your family, I hope you all can enjoy wonderful memories of your beloved mother.
❤️🙏🏼❤️

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Lydia Your words resonate so much with me Thank you so much! God bless you!

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I am so sorry for your loss... Wishing you comfort in the coming weeks.... I pray you feel the loving embrace of God as you grieve...

Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

No words can take away the hurt of your loss. I lost a loved one recently too. After all the ups and downs and all the different feelings of anything to help me is knowing that we are only here for a short period of time and soon we will see our loved ones again. May God give you strength everyday, amen.

In response James Dean to his Publication

James, Your words are so kind Thank you so much! so sorry you had to go thru a loss also.

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Lifting you up in prayer. Asking God to hold you tightly and wrap you in his care. 🙏🏼

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Pretty Mermaid, praying for you & your family, with heartfelt sympathies. Your Mom sure raised a wonderful & strong daughter. Bet she was proud, and still is proud, looking down from Heaven, that she raised a fighter, an inspirer & spreader of knowledge, good cheer & laughter in YOU.
I hope you were able to be with your Mom when she transitioned home, and that's all we do...is transition, being immortal souls n' all.
I was Blessed enough to arrive in time to hold my Mom's hand before she passed on.
Don't feel no reason to fear no more.
I truly think we been sold a bill of goods about who we are and where we came from, we Children Of God, Children Of Light.
I think we are immortal souls here having a Human experience. Makes some downright jealous.
I believe you will see your Mom again, because our entire Planet is ascending.
That's just what I believe & although it doesn't reduce the missing, I hope those thoughts comfort you & your family.
God Bless & Comfort You All. 🙏🙏🙏

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Cowboy, your words are so powerful and I agree totally with everything you said. I was not able to be there physically but the relatives poured in. They said she laughed and laughed for 2 days before her passing, and she passed in her sleep. She was ready to go and see my Dad in Heaven.

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Dearest Sister you are a blessing. Blessed and memories eternal, to the mother that brings a light such as you into the world. A candle shall be lit for her and prayers raised.
Blessings and condolences to you and all those dear to you and your blessed mother.
In Faith and Love,
joshua

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

This was so touching it made me cry. God bless you Thank you so very much!

(1) Show this thread

God our Father... send peace to Linda and her family....know that those here are here because of you...Amen🙏

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

I Love YOU....... my soul patriot.... God is here... He hears you.. and so do I... I lost both my parents from the shot.... Never stop fighting NEVER... God is in control.. Q

Thank you so much Your words are so touching

(1) Show this thread

Prayers 🙏🏻 and Love 💕 🕊️

In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication

Thank you so very much!

(1) Show this thread

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

So sorry for your loss. Much love and prayers to you and your family. 💐💗✝

In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication

Thank you so very much!

(1) Show this thread

Linda.... so sorry for your loss.. you are her daughter as I was my parents son... they passed us the torch.. . We will fight for them.... God bless you and our ancestors that push us to fight on...🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Amen. Memories Eternal. ✨🙏✨

wow--powerful words! Thank you so very much!

(2) Show this thread

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family. ♥️

In response Robin B777 to her Publication

Thanks so much!

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

May your Mom rest in peace, and may your family find comfort in each other and their memories. Truly sorry for your loss.

In response Scat ling to her Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

oh my gosh EM, I am so very sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Dear Lord, in this time of bereavement, we turn to You as our source of comfort and strength. You understand the depths of this family’s grief and sorrow. Please hold EM close and ease the pain of losing her mother. Let Your comforting presence be this family’s refuge.
In Jesus’ name, amen.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Means so much Thanks so much

(1) Show this thread

I'm sorry for your loss ❤️🙏

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Thanks so much

(1) Show this thread

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

dearest soul sister,, i am so sorry for your loss of your mom. i know your pain as it happens to us all. but know that your mom is still with you. every time you see a butterfly, its your mom, here music, her perfume. a common saying you repeat unintentionally. their all your moms reminder she is with you. i look for my mom all the time cause i know she is enjoying watching my life and some things i learned from her such as dont wait. do what you want to do even if your spouse doesnt want to. he just might love it too.. and he did!!! you will miss her physical body to hug but wrap your arms around you and know that half of you is her!! so you are not only hugging yourself you are hugging her too.. many blessings of love and light to you. ingrid

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

sincere prayers to all of the family in their loss of course

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Ingrid, your words helped me so much. I am astonished! Thanks so much Ingrid

(2) Show this thread

I’m so sorry for your loss… praying for you and your family. ❤️🙏

In response Caterina Sunburts R to her Publication

Thanks so much

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Thanks so much

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so so sorry and will definitely pray.
I love you. I carry you in my prayers and in my heart.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you Hope You are a blessing

(1) Show this thread

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

What a mother really means is often only known by those who have to live without her ...

My sincere condolences and deepest sympathy. I wish you much strength in this difficult time.

so true...Thanks so much

(1) Show this thread

Prayers 🙏🙏🙏

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

Thanks so much

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sending prayers, blessings and much love!
🙏🕊💗✨

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Thank you so much

(1) Show this thread