Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Hello Friends.

My Mom passed away last night, and I am wondering if you can say a prayer for my family?

I consider all of you my family. too

Blessings, Linda

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

No words can take away the hurt of your loss. I lost a loved one recently too. After all the ups and downs and all the different feelings of anything to help me is knowing that we are only here for a short period of time and soon we will see our loved ones again. May God give you strength everyday, amen.

James, Your words are so kind Thank you so much! so sorry you had to go thru a loss also.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Thank you. I lost one of my daughters.
We all lose loved ones at some point in life, it is always ruff when it first happens. Seems nothing anybody says can stop the pain, we just go through it and slowly we heal, we go on, we cherish the memories shared with the time we had them. As we would always want our loved ones to go on and be happy if something were to happen to us the same goes for our loved ones wanting us to go on and be happy so when you are thinking of them down the road look up to heaven and smile to let them know you are okay. 🤍