In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

Who owns all these properties that had tunnels under them that had these kids trafficked under?

Who knew about these tunnels and did nothing about it? Including is the local government, police departments, fbi, cia, "CPS" nsa fireman, School staff, judges, lawyers and so on.

It's a big group

In response James Dean to his Publication

And follow the money. Who paid for them?

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Yep I'm so glad this exposure is finally coming out. I've been questioning this for so many years already, way before Trump. I was asked to join the Masonic temple many years ago but had a bad feeling about them and chose not to. After that I started digging into them and learning quite a bit. The more I learned the sicker it got. I seen things on the dark web that the majority people have never went to go view, it's very sketchy. If you have the mindset to view these things without it completely messing you up then it is a place where you will learn many things that most people can't handle. I've always wanted to know the truth and have a strong faith in God so with God as my armor I dug deep into these things. I feel I was targeted for many years after turning down the Masons. Justice is coming as they well all pay for their crimes.

🙏🏻🤍

I do not know how to get on the dark web, but I am scared to see anything that has to do with torture of anyone. I don't think I could handle it. I would stay up all night if I saw something bad on the news about a child and tried to contemplate how anyone could be so evil. That was when I watched the news. What I've learned from Q is enough to know there is evil lurking in the dark. Thank God they are coming in the light.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Yes it's best not to get on there if things like that bother you. Many of us in the military, armed forces and police scan these channels to collect information to take down the corrupt. It's a place that people can post evil stuff that won't get censored and compile information for future and ongoing investigation's.

Don't worry about anything, remember this is part of the movie. We have it all and just trying to ease the info to the general population.

Platforms like this one helps speed up the awareness process and helps people around the world in many ways.

Truth and reconciliation, awakening to what is about to change.

It's go time
No more waiting.

Enjoy your day and smile 😁

Thank you so much. I hope you do the same. 😉

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it