Only people mentioned by @Zanne63 in this post can reply

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

This woman is brave and I hope she is protected. I woke up decades ago because of a single person saying this happened to her. All it takes is 1 person. I couldn't take in the scale of the problem at the time, but I believed it was possible from just one testimony. Taking in a bite size piece is helpful to adjusting to horrible truths. I'm grateful that's how I learned it and then I could assimilate the information over many years. For those people that have blocked it out because they can't believe such evil exists I'm concerned about the level of trauma they will experience when it is revealed. They will still probably deny it...not sure what happens to them then. πŸ˜¬πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

Who owns all these properties that had tunnels under them that had these kids trafficked under?

Who knew about these tunnels and did nothing about it? Including is the local government, police departments, fbi, cia, "CPS" nsa fireman, School staff, judges, lawyers and so on.

It's a big group

In response James Dean to his Publication

And follow the money. Who paid for them?

In response James Dean to his Publication

Every town in America has people there that knew about unlawful activity and did nothing, and they have everything. This will indeed leave a big fucking mark....

(2) Show this thread