In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

Who owns all these properties that had tunnels under them that had these kids trafficked under?

Who knew about these tunnels and did nothing about it? Including is the local government, police departments, fbi, cia, "CPS" nsa fireman, School staff, judges, lawyers and so on.

It's a big group

Only people mentioned by @2behonest50 in this post can reply

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Yep I'm so glad this exposure is finally coming out. I've been questioning this for so many years already, way before Trump. I was asked to join the Masonic temple many years ago but had a bad feeling about them and chose not to. After that I started digging into them and learning quite a bit. The more I learned the sicker it got. I seen things on the dark web that the majority people have never went to go view, it's very sketchy. If you have the mindset to view these things without it completely messing you up then it is a place where you will learn many things that most people can't handle. I've always wanted to know the truth and have a strong faith in God so with God as my armor I dug deep into these things. I feel I was targeted for many years after turning down the Masons. Justice is coming as they well all pay for their crimes.

🙏🏻🤍

In response James Dean to his Publication

I do not know how to get on the dark web, but I am scared to see anything that has to do with torture of anyone. I don't think I could handle it. I would stay up all night if I saw something bad on the news about a child and tried to contemplate how anyone could be so evil. That was when I watched the news. What I've learned from Q is enough to know there is evil lurking in the dark. Thank God they are coming in the light.

(1) Show this thread