Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Haha, that's very weird. I haven't been on anonup for about 2 weeks at least, but I actually started to work out again, after wanting to after years, and I check the calendar, it was exactly on the 23rd.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

New Normal - that is what my daughter has spoken to me about the death of my 100 year 17 day old Mama. I have been the 24/7 live in caregiver for Memaw for 7 years. My honor to devote my life to helping her. Now she is gone - and there is a vacuum - a space that seems unFILLable. But that is why I must learn to accept my "new normal". God is lifting me up through this time with great love and mercy. My amazing family support me. My daughter's family gifted me a beautiful German Shepherd puppy and I named her Maggie Mae (after my Mama). We are training her (and me) as a Therapy Dog (and handler). On this journey which seemed filled with darkness and gloom, a path has opened up for me and Maggie Mae full of hope, happiness and light. Making my way through my grief of losing my best friend and my anchor, I have been given a gift of love that will fill my life with love.

Meet Maggie Mae:

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

so cute :)

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Awww, she’s beautiful. Dogs are so wonderful and they do help you to heal….they just know……. ❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Staying centered on the spiritual, being positive and being grateful are the best ways to defeat those negative, evil energies. Never give fear and defeat a foothold in your life and thoughts. When those thoughts come, immediately say to yourself, or out loud "You darkness have no place in my life, be gone by the power of God's Spirit in me." As an INFJ personality I have to be very aware to do this. It is a SPIRITUAL war that we are in. Fight demonic spirits with the Spirit of Light, Hope and Truth. 😇

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Now they start backing away from years of their conspiracy theories because they accomplished the goal - keep people quiet and docile: "Now, go back to your lives and let the final death blow of communism step-in".

Nothing these grifters said has ever panned out.

We need another Jan 6, but at every statehouse across the nation at the EXACT sane time. Millions of patriots overrunning them. Much like has been done in Wisconsin and other states and zero people were charged. They were even armed. People have the power and the numbers.

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~