US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

New Normal - that is what my daughter has spoken to me about the death of my 100 year 17 day old Mama. I have been the 24/7 live in caregiver for Memaw for 7 years. My honor to devote my life to helping her. Now she is gone - and there is a vacuum - a space that seems unFILLable. But that is why I must learn to accept my "new normal". God is lifting me up through this time with great love and mercy. My amazing family support me. My daughter's family gifted me a beautiful German Shepherd puppy and I named her Maggie Mae (after my Mama). We are training her (and me) as a Therapy Dog (and handler). On this journey which seemed filled with darkness and gloom, a path has opened up for me and Maggie Mae full of hope, happiness and light. Making my way through my grief of losing my best friend and my anchor, I have been given a gift of love that will fill my life with love.

Meet Maggie Mae:

Awww, she’s beautiful. Dogs are so wonderful and they do help you to heal….they just know……. ❤️🙏

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it