New Normal - that is what my daughter has spoken to me about the death of my 100 year 17 day old Mama. I have been the 24/7 live in caregiver for Memaw for 7 years. My honor to devote my life to helping her. Now she is gone - and there is a vacuum - a space that seems unFILLable. But that is why I must learn to accept my "new normal". God is lifting me up through this time with great love and mercy. My amazing family support me. My daughter's family gifted me a beautiful German Shepherd puppy and I named her Maggie Mae (after my Mama). We are training her (and me) as a Therapy Dog (and handler). On this journey which seemed filled with darkness and gloom, a path has opened up for me and Maggie Mae full of hope, happiness and light. Making my way through my grief of losing my best friend and my anchor, I have been given a gift of love that will fill my life with love.

Meet Maggie Mae:

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Awww, she’s beautiful. Dogs are so wonderful and they do help you to heal….they just know……. ❤️🙏

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

so cute :)