I am on a plane to America right this moment because of a child moved across state lines without permission by two men. Family privacy and ongoing legal action demand that details are kept off social media. That said, not only was it blatantly illegal trafficking of a child, but now my tangential relationship to the child puts a laser pointer on them for authorities, so it was incredibly stupid. May the full force of the law be brought to bear on them for their wickedness.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Protective prayers for you and the child Martin!!!!!! Strength too ❤️

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Lord let every step of this endeavor align w/ your Will such that your Love, Truth and Justice mightily prevail, this little one be protected and delivered, and you be glorified .. in Jesus' name amen.

Praying for both you and the child Martin
- Father God please protect them for the evil of this world and bring them home safely
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

😕

🙏🙏🙏

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

If you need anything let me know .

(1) Show this thread

Godspeed, Warrior! 🛡️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 May God Almighty guide, bless and protect you and the child involved.

prayers for you martin and the child involved...

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Praying for your safety & that of the child. God bless!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Amein. In agreement, in Jesus' name.

Numbers 6:24-26

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

May God bless you and this child on this mission Martin.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Crush them Martin, like the bugs they are.

🙏💞🙏💞🙏

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Go get ‘em!!! 👊👊👊👊🙏🏻

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

🙏

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

GODSPEED MARTIN

🙏🙏🙏

I will always stand by President Trump # Looking forward to a better day God, family, friends

👍🙏

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

💝💝💝🙏🙏🙏

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Prayers for you and that child - thank you!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Godspeed, Martin! Stay safe! Our prayers are with you, and the child!
BTW: if you find yourself in a large city or town, and need transport, the Sikhs are some of very best drivers in the world. Check at the local Gurdwara. They will help in any way they can.
Blessings to you!