On Saturday night I lost my best buddy and son at the young age of 38. He was riding his dream Harley getting ready to embark on his second year of motorcycle technician. All gone in an instant. Losing a child is the hardest thing for someone to experience. I'm BROKEN into a thousand pieces. Please pray for his mother and sisters please. He was a champion at anything he got involved with be it music, work or fun. He's found peace and his demons can't hurt him anymore 💔😭😭😭

Only people mentioned by @RickN in this post can reply

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

I can feel your pain in your words. I am so sorry. I have 3 grown sons and I cannot imagine the pain. Time won't erase the pain but help with managing it. I pray your memories that now break your heat and take your breath away will turn to warm comfort and sweet moments in your day.

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

Thank you🙏💓

(1) Show this thread

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

I AM IN TEARS READING YOUR STORY.. I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.. HE SOUNDS LIKE HE REALLY HAD LIFE IN ORDER.. MAYBE HIS GOALS ON THIS EARTH WERE MET> WE WILL NEVER KNOW.. SUCH SADNESS .. SYMPATHY TO THE WHOLE FAMILY. KNOW HE WILL BE THERE WITH YOU AS THE EARTH CHANGES AND SUPPORTS YOU ALL IN YOUR LIVES. WATCH FOR THE SIGNS.. A BIRD. A BUTTERFLY, A PENNY FROM HEAVEN.. ANY TIME. ANY PLACE.. HES WITH YOU NOW IN YOUR HEART AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY,,, MAY GOD GIVE YOU STRENGTH AND WRAP HIS ARMS AROUND YOU ALL... LOVE TO YOU ALL..

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

💗💗💗

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Heart felt prayers 🙏

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Thank you 🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Prayers for you and for family for comfort and strength 🙏❤️

Oh Papa Caddi, what terrible and heartbreaking news. Praying for you, his mother, sisters and friends.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

dear one, I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I am terribly sorry for your loss. I have a 27 and 30 year old. I can not imagine. My thoughts and prayers are with you and family.

Numbers 6:24-26

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏So sorry. God Bless You, his Mom and Sisters..🙏🙏💞

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏👣😢👣🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

MAY GOD AND ANGELS SURROUND YOU ALL! MUCH LOVE🙏🙏🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love to you and your family!
🙏🕊💗✨

I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss. I can't imagine the pain you are experiencing. My words are the only comfort I can offer you - that and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

😭🤗
Your pain is deeply felt in your post. Sending understanding, strength, love and light to you and yours.
May you all find peace and your son's precious soul soar. 😇
💞🤍💞

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing this family, granting them peace and comfort knowing their son is in Your Kingdom surrounded by Divine Mercy🙏

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Sending love and prayers 🙏💙

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

🙏🙏🙏

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I am so very sorry. I understand. I lost a son in a car accident. My prayers to you and your family.

Lifting you and your family up in prayer. Tragic. He was a handsome young man, I am sure you were very proud of him.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you Steph. He gave me so many reasons to be proud. He was my best buddy, I'm forever lost💔

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

😢❤️🙏

So sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine losing one of my children. Losing a father was hard enough. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

Prayers and much love during this difficult time

I can’t imagine your grief..this isn’t the way it’s supposed to happen. sending you so much love and light to help you during this life altering moment. ❤️🥹❤️

THESE are the times that try men's souls. May God save our country!!

No words brother, praying for you all,.😣✝️

I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family to have peace. May you know that God is with you.

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. Sending prayers of comfort to you & your family

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

So sorry for your loss and heartbreak. Can’t begin to imagine the pain you and your family are feeling. But what I do know is that God is merciful and loving and He will wipe every tear. Praying that He comforts and consoles each of you in the knowledge that your son/brother/friend is with Him and you will be together again for eternity.
🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I am so sorry😭
Praying for you and your family. He sounded like a free spirit💫🙏🙏🙏