Lost one of my kitties today! God bless my cat!!! We will miss him dearly!!!😭

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

So sorry for your pain, I know that pain too well. I honestly believe we will be with them again so try to take comfort in that.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

TY!💛

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

TY!💛

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Sorry kris, We will See Them again.🤗🙏

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

TY! 💛

(1) Show this thread

I am sorry Kris! 💓💓

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

TY!💛

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication

TY! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Sending love and prayers Kris.

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

TY!💛

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

so sorry for your loss, Kris💔😟😘 Praying for comfort.💐

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

TY!💛

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

I’m so sorry to read this Kris, we love our fur babies so much🐾💔🙏🏻😇everyone is being so sweet, it’s very touching🥹gentle hugs and love to you🕊🌹🐸

In response amy lilley to her Publication

TY! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

🙏💔🙏 Sending hugs

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

TY!💛

(1) Show this thread

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

I am so very sorry to hear that Kris...😥

It's never easy to losing our fur babies...💔

Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family🙏

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

TY!💛

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

This is beautiful!

(2) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Kris 💕Thinking of you and sending heartfelt condolences for the loss of your fur baby.

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I am so sorry for your loss our fur-babies are the angels God send us......I AM SO SORRY.....xxxx

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(3) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

That is sad; it is hard to lose one of your cats! Prayers for you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

TY!💛

(1) Show this thread

@Pinky8853

I cannot read what you wrote, but TY! 💛

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Oh my gosh! So sorry to hear that! Losing one of our fur fam is very tough! Sending hugs! ❤️😢

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

TY!💛

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

They are family sorry to hear that

TY!💛

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

aww why do pets live so short and kissinger and the quen get to their 90s

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Good question, but then we know there is adrenochrome? Anyways, TY! 💛

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Ever had a pet rat?
Was our daughter's idea (I was like 'you want a WHAT?!!) that became absolutely THE best pet we ever had. Super smart (would come out of hiding (from the cat) when called. Sit and munch popcorn with us on the sofa watching tv. Brimming with sparkly personality... soooo sweet. Was amazing how attached we all became to her.
Turns out pet rats are derived from lab rats that are especially bred for short life spans for quick experiment turn over purposes.

Average life span ... 3 yrs!

We never cried so much for any of our pets as we buried her in the garden as for little Nutmeg

(2) Show this thread

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

sincerest sympathies in the loss of your precious baby.. as you already know we will be waiting for you someday to see her again... they bring us such joy and we share it with them too.. i thought i was going to lose my dog this week but many prayers of kindness received from friends and family brought him back to us.. i do think he knows how close he was... he is so special. never had a dog like him ever. intuitive..

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

TY! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I am so sorry, Kris. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Pets are our family. They are so precious and are a gift from God. May God's healing hands be upon you and your family. May your kitty rest in peace. God bless you all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

TY!💛

(1) Show this thread

🙏🤍💫
🤗

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

My sincere condolences for the loss of your precious cat.

“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.”
Anatole France

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Hi Kris. Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love!
🙏🕊💗✨

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Awe🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
OO Kris this is so difficult.
Poor little baby.
Sending loving prayers

🙏🙏💓

In response arba happihr to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Oh Kris, I am so very sorry. 🙏💔🙏

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🤲🐈

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

😢

In response connie wright to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

I'm so sorry to here about your kitty. Sending you lots of hugs.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

TY!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread