Tryin' real hard in my brain to manifest Brunson Favorable Ruling announcement during the next 71 hours.
Anyone care to join me?

Would be the kind of stuff Cowboy Ballads are written about.

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Right there with you Mike. Praying this stuff happens this week, our minds are so distracted and need some reassurances.

I'm in!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Absolutely yes! 😍
Thanks for asking
👋💕

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

I’m with you 💯🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

😀

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

Research more.
It's a National Security Matter.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

May both the Brunson cases be victorious at the Supreme Court of the United States and all the defendants who failed to up hold their oaths be removed from office.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THEY COULD LET LOOSE THE BRUNSON CASE RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION....THAT WOULD CAUSE THE SHUTDOWN.....IN THE MEANTIME NORMIES ARE BEING SPOON-FED TRUTHS AND PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Not to worry, 2A will prevail no matter what political class try

Gotta spoon feed Normies & Libtards, that's for sure.
Give it to 'em too fast and they just reject it,
and that ain't healthy or productive.
😂

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Manifesting a Brunson win,
To kick away election sin.
Dancing in victory soon,
Light winning over gloom!
😍

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

I am with you also.

I am with you. Sent money and letters to the Brunson's, years ago. Would like the ruling to be considered and favorable to We The People.

Would love to see the Marshall's perp walk the corrupt right out of Chambers.

Guess we would have to wait until they aren't on holiday. As I think they are in recess now.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

What if it was already decided and just gagged under Military NDA's?
Just thinkin' out loud,
as it was of a National Security urgency.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Regarding sending in your letter in the Brunson Case, I think that was super-duper important Patriot stuff on your part. Judy Byington's reports mentioned that only about 50K-60K letters were received, and if that's the case then you are part of a very important event and historical SCOTUS Case for Freedom's Cause. I was hoping to see 50 million letters+, but in the end we will find out truly how many sent in letters in support of Brunson Cases, because it will be in the public & historical record. BRAVO ZULU to you! 👍
That means job well done!

(2) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VmwxjRISzP0?feature=share Ballad of Buster Scruggs type I hope?

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

But he ain't singin'!

Here's a classic. Cowboy Ballads require singin' and a GUITARRR! 😂

MARSHALS & RANGERS comin' to town!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzICMIu5zFY

Big Iron - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Columbia/LegacyBig Iron · Marty RobbinsGunfighter Ballads And Trail Songs℗ 1999 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENTReleased on: 1994-05-04Pro...

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

✋ My alchemy skill is not all clearly defined just yet, but count me in! Manifesting is good practice 😎

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏BRUNSON BRUNSON BRUNSON BRUNSON BRUNSON BRUNSON BRUNSON BRUNSON BRUNSON BRUNSON BRUNSON 🙏

University of PA, Wharton School, BS Econ Allied Health Degree - Respiratory Therapy. Volunteer - Aquaponics Farm Problem fixer.

I would hope so, but a read about a week ago that the case was heard and dismissed,

(1) Show this thread