For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Tryin' real hard in my brain to manifest Brunson Favorable Ruling announcement during the next 71 hours.
Anyone care to join me?

Would be the kind of stuff Cowboy Ballads are written about.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

I am with you. Sent money and letters to the Brunson's, years ago. Would like the ruling to be considered and favorable to We The People.

Would love to see the Marshall's perp walk the corrupt right out of Chambers.

Guess we would have to wait until they aren't on holiday. As I think they are in recess now.

What if it was already decided and just gagged under Military NDA's?
Just thinkin' out loud,
as it was of a National Security urgency.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Jim Willie says the same thing. Not sure whre he gets his intel though.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

IMO,
I agree with Derek Johnson and been saying for years also that this is a Global Military Operation in every way. Military Occupation, Martial Law, Continuity Of Government (COG) under National Emergencies and Declaration Of War (AUMFs, Authorization For Use Of Military Force 2001, 2002) following the Laws Of Warfare which are very distinct from everyday Civilian Law.
When I first encountered Q posts, I instantly knew that was very high level Military Intelligence reaching out to The People, super important - especially in 5th Dimensional Warfare where we are battling for minds and narratives.
So the way I see it is EVERYTHING IMPORTANT IS A MILITARY OPERATION. COG itself is about restoring Constitutional Government, in fact. Says so right in the Manual.
So, Supreme Court ? ...several of our Justices were compromised badly. They in charge? Nope. I say - it's the Military, at least in those compromised Justice positions.
Even the "Supreme Court' is a Military Operation IMO.

(1) Show this thread