Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDoes anyone have the website for the cancer treatment information, I just found out my neighbor has cancer and I want to give her the best help and treatment possible.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Research:

MMS aka Chlorine Dioxide
Ivermectin
Fenbendazole
Baking Soda
Apricot Seeds
Rife Machines
Dr. Hulda Clark

Good places to start.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, ol_cowboy.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

You are welcome. About a decade ago I also bought a Rife Machine - amazing. MedBeds are IMO like Rife Machines but at a whole new Quantum Level and hopefully coming soon πŸ™ (and a good Rife Machine is expensive - several thousands of dollars and takes time to learn to use - healing frequencies - but they are amazing cuz they work IMO. Dr. Royal RIfe was one of the most important medical researchers in history along with Nikola Tesla). Now I believe all cures for cancer cost less than a steak dinner out, that's just my opinion, and I believe there's no money in cures. I will also say I am a cancer survivor and that I don't even worry about it no more. I take MMS, baking soda and Ivermectin regularly just as an added mention, to keep nasties away. Just tellin' Folks what I do, not givin' medical advice cuz I'm a rancher not a physician. I'd stitch myself up with yucca leaves & disinfect with whiskey before I'd check into any hospital but that's just me. πŸ˜‚

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI totally agree with you. I take ivermectin every Sunday, I have for months. How would one get a rife machine? I will try the mms again. Did it before, but stopped it. Don't remember why. Do you have a good website for the mms drops? Do you take baking soda in water? Or how do you and how much of it? Thank you for all of the information, I greatly appreciate it. I will not go to another doctor again. I quit that long ago. I don't trust them. But I am having a hard time losing weight. I have mobility issues and am trying to figure out how to get back in shape. Do you have any ideas? I want to get back out into life again and I am having a tough time doing that.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

I take a half-teaspoon of baking soda almost every day in a 1/2 cup of water, that's just me.

Interesting, mold, harmful bacteria, parasites, cancers don't do well in alkali environments, they just die. They love acidic environments, which is why the Cabal pumps us full of sugar and other toxins. Cancer cells ferment glucose, I have known that for decades and one fella got a Nobel Prize for figuring that out in the 50's or 60's. Cancer don't like oxygen.

Personally I think a lot of our health problems are to toxicity, because we were all being poisoned; food, water, air, daily products...so we have to detox.

Interesting thing is, MMS is a water purifier. What are our bodies made mostly of again?

Living Water.

Something to think about.

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWow. Really great information. Thank you so much. Crazy how they have really lied to us about everything. So sad how much they truly wanted us dead. Thank You, God for bringing out the truth about it all. Now if we could get everyone to understand it and believe it. I have some family members that I have tried to explain things to and they wouldn't hear any of it. So I just love them from afar and started praying for them instead and leave it in God's hands. I can't force them to believe it. They are too brainwashed by the MSM. I pray for them to wake up one day. It just seems so weird to me, because I am the youngest out of 8 kids and I am 57 now. They are all in their 60's. I lost one sister to stage 4 colon cancer, when she was 47 and I was 44 at the time. I wish, I had known about this stuff back then. I would have told her about it. It breaks my heart, how many people have died and didn't have to.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

I actually think cancer is a Crime Against Humanity, because the cures were always there, super simple and inexpensive. Also cures for so many other things too. Had cancer myself over 25 years ago and don't even worry 'bout it no more, BUT I also changed my lifestyle after; cut out all the processed/manufactured foods, went Organic with everything, raise my own organic meat and won't touch crap like fast food or junk food or sweet sodas (filled especially with poison sweeteners corn syrup or aspartame even worse). "Cheaper to shop ORGANIC foods than go to the HOSPITAL", and "if it ain't ORGANIC, IT AIN'T FOOD", I always say.
Funny thing was, after a time cutting out all that poison food, toxic body products 'n such, MY ALLERGIES DISAPPEARED. 😁 Imagine that...
Can throw hay & alfalfa bales now with the best of 'em without so much as a sniffle.

(1) Show this thread