Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDoes anyone have the website for the cancer treatment information, I just found out my neighbor has cancer and I want to give her the best help and treatment possible.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Research:

MMS aka Chlorine Dioxide
Ivermectin
Fenbendazole
Baking Soda
Apricot Seeds
Rife Machines
Dr. Hulda Clark

Good places to start.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, ol_cowboy.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

You are welcome. About a decade ago I also bought a Rife Machine - amazing. MedBeds are IMO like Rife Machines but at a whole new Quantum Level and hopefully coming soon πŸ™ (and a good Rife Machine is expensive - several thousands of dollars and takes time to learn to use - healing frequencies - but they are amazing cuz they work IMO. Dr. Royal RIfe was one of the most important medical researchers in history along with Nikola Tesla). Now I believe all cures for cancer cost less than a steak dinner out, that's just my opinion, and I believe there's no money in cures. I will also say I am a cancer survivor and that I don't even worry about it no more. I take MMS, baking soda and Ivermectin regularly just as an added mention, to keep nasties away. Just tellin' Folks what I do, not givin' medical advice cuz I'm a rancher not a physician. I'd stitch myself up with yucca leaves & disinfect with whiskey before I'd check into any hospital but that's just me. πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread