Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDoes anyone have the website for the cancer treatment information, I just found out my neighbor has cancer and I want to give her the best help and treatment possible.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

This is a great private FB group to join

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Bello.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers TammiπŸ™πŸ’•

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Janet.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Whimma.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Here is some cancer cures and also others. Not the website you mean, but some good stuff I collected about Cancer and other illnesses...

https://gab.com/KrisWilliams/posts/107389123967894977

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank You, Kris.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Research:

MMS aka Chlorine Dioxide
Ivermectin
Fenbendazole
Baking Soda
Apricot Seeds
Rife Machines
Dr. Hulda Clark

Good places to start.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, ol_cowboy.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Just bought a brand new bag of Apricot seeds❗️don’t leave home without themβ—οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

https://www.contrabandcures.com/

Here is a great one!

In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much. I appreciate all of the links. I am sending them all to her.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

https://www.apricotpower.com/blog/17-Insane-Benefits-of-Apricot-Seeds-The-Ultimate-Source-of-Vitamin-B17

I eat 3 seeds daily. They also have a cream for skin

There's literally so many options.
Much love and light to your neighbor 🀍

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
(6) Show this thread

There are a few! which protocol are you thinking of? πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈShe has breast cancer, but her blood cells came back clean after she did radiation. I just want to give her help for preventative and things that could help her, if it gets worse. I told her about apricot seeds.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread