Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I've never paid for an app, I've never paid a "paytriot" and I've never paid for a so-called "news-source blog."

And I don't "donate" money to bloggers or social media platforms.

I don't trust people who want my money.

I've donated to qalerts, and Restoredrepublic. Any problems with those two?

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Both are grifters, I'm sorry.
That's a fact, I expose these people in my spare time all over the internet-I was fooled in the beginning and it harmed my life, and my relationships. I take this very, very personally and while I'm working on me and doing what I can to change myself, I'm trying to help people see these con artists and spooks for who they really are-people think I'm blunt but I'm to the point and don't have time to sugar coat any of it-

Don't trust any of these people!

NO ONE has intel. Read comments and listen to people who aren't like minded-get out into the real world and see other points of view and believe only what you can prove.

This mind war has been going on for eons, don't let them affect your life and your beloveds.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

100% agree with you - the real deal is obvious if you pay attention

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

So who do you go to for information? Who do you like to listen to?

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I've never heard of Restoredrepublic, so I can't offer an opinion on that

Qalerts is all Q posts, so definitely not a LARP or shill.

I have no problem with those who donate money to websites or social media platforms; I'm sure that some of them are legitimate.

For some who operate information centers it's a full-time job; it's how they choose to make a living

For me, though, I don't know who's on the other end, and I don't feel comfortable giving them money.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

It's Restoredrepublic.co I don't believe everything they say, but some good hidden gems. It's interesting. I would donate more to President Trump but just too many donation offers out there, so I have sort of stepped back on that one, for now!

What's a Fair & Truthful read on Lin Wood?
I've read his posts for some time - not sent $$.
https://t.me/s/linwoodspeakstruth
I like the Motley cows & the Scripture he posts ... and identifying some of the enemy - with dog Hero's tail :)

(2) Show this thread