I've never paid for an app, I've never paid a "paytriot" and I've never paid for a so-called "news-source blog."

And I don't "donate" money to bloggers or social media platforms.

I don't trust people who want my money.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Mike πŸ‘πŸŒŸ Discretion is a MUST!

You just can't be sure what or WHO you are funding! πŸ˜‰

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Exactly.

Thanks for posting this video 😎

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

If I had money I would defaintely start giving it away to people fighting speciofic front lines.

Anyone dealing with family court, elders, minors or disabled...and also vets...

I would love to be able to go around helping people to sort out anything they needed... all the things they are burdened down with needing solutions for...

But there are few influencers who even seem concerned in the slightest with those issues.. which I thought was the entire point...

They take but they dont pay forwards..
My entire platform would be able organising that...

I really thought that was all what would transpire... Like Code of Vets.. She did so well and I would give thousands to her if I had it...

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I'm with you!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I get your point Mike. I don’t donate or pay to subscribe or pay for apps etc. myself. Not because I’m cheap or that the person/site/info might not be worthy but because I don’t trust that my personal information will be secure. Too many people I know have had issues. I already have had 2 email addresses spammed beyond help and a few other issues so I am as careful as possible these days. It’s kind of a shame bc some actually need the help or have info I wouldn’t mind paying for.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Set your email up for second-party authentication.

Use a search engine to show you how.

It's easy.

Will block out scammers.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Same here. There are so many scammers these days as well. πŸ˜‰

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Never. Not once.
I'm with you my dude.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I've donated to qalerts, and Restoredrepublic. Any problems with those two?

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I've never heard of Restoredrepublic, so I can't offer an opinion on that

Qalerts is all Q posts, so definitely not a LARP or shill.

I have no problem with those who donate money to websites or social media platforms; I'm sure that some of them are legitimate.

For some who operate information centers it's a full-time job; it's how they choose to make a living

For me, though, I don't know who's on the other end, and I don't feel comfortable giving them money.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Both are grifters, I'm sorry.
That's a fact, I expose these people in my spare time all over the internet-I was fooled in the beginning and it harmed my life, and my relationships. I take this very, very personally and while I'm working on me and doing what I can to change myself, I'm trying to help people see these con artists and spooks for who they really are-people think I'm blunt but I'm to the point and don't have time to sugar coat any of it-

Don't trust any of these people!

NO ONE has intel. Read comments and listen to people who aren't like minded-get out into the real world and see other points of view and believe only what you can prove.

This mind war has been going on for eons, don't let them affect your life and your beloveds.

(2) Show this thread

Ask money from da White 🎩
THEY in control
GESARA NeSARA for 🐸 s early….
GTFOH…KeK

YEP I took poverty as a sign of victory, would never fkn take a penny ever and still never fookin would.