Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I've never paid for an app, I've never paid a "paytriot" and I've never paid for a so-called "news-source blog."

And I don't "donate" money to bloggers or social media platforms.

I don't trust people who want my money.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I've donated to qalerts, and Restoredrepublic. Any problems with those two?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I've never heard of Restoredrepublic, so I can't offer an opinion on that

Qalerts is all Q posts, so definitely not a LARP or shill.

I have no problem with those who donate money to websites or social media platforms; I'm sure that some of them are legitimate.

For some who operate information centers it's a full-time job; it's how they choose to make a living

For me, though, I don't know who's on the other end, and I don't feel comfortable giving them money.

What's a Fair & Truthful read on Lin Wood?
I've read his posts for some time - not sent $$.
https://t.me/s/linwoodspeakstruth
I like the Motley cows & the Scripture he posts ... and identifying some of the enemy - with dog Hero's tail :)

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Bird, click on at the bottom under it