Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I've never paid for an app, I've never paid a "paytriot" and I've never paid for a so-called "news-source blog."

And I don't "donate" money to bloggers or social media platforms.

I don't trust people who want my money.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I've donated to qalerts, and Restoredrepublic. Any problems with those two?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I've never heard of Restoredrepublic, so I can't offer an opinion on that

Qalerts is all Q posts, so definitely not a LARP or shill.

I have no problem with those who donate money to websites or social media platforms; I'm sure that some of them are legitimate.

For some who operate information centers it's a full-time job; it's how they choose to make a living

For me, though, I don't know who's on the other end, and I don't feel comfortable giving them money.

It's Restoredrepublic.co I don't believe everything they say, but some good hidden gems. It's interesting. I would donate more to President Trump but just too many donation offers out there, so I have sort of stepped back on that one, for now!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Thanks for the info, Kathy 😎