Ever pray for something for so long you give up because you didn't get it in your timing? Yeah, dont do that here. Expect to receive.

But he must ask in faith, without doubting, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

James 1:6

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Bingo!

Manifesting is becoming easier than ever now that the '8' is broken & we can relax about things...

We manifested ourselves a house on a few acres! Put an offer in on it today, with $1,000.

We've been hunting since last year, but people have pulled most of their properties from the market.

This one came up 13 days ago.

13 is my lucky number.

My life path is a 6 & hubs is a 7; together, we make 13.

It'll be great to be in control of our own water, heat, & food again!

Garden plans are being made!

Soon, I will be shopping for Nubian goats!

Believer in THE ALMIGHTY. Writer. Traveler. Singer. Songwriter. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. MARINE.

Amen! I see so many giving up! Don't do it!!! We are sooo close!!! If you need faith borrow ours! ❤️❤️❤️

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Pray without ceasing. If the incantations have any merit whatsoever, our prayers can cancel them out. We have a voice. Our voice is backed by the holy spirit. Nothing can stop this... nothing, 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

100% confidence!

Let's do this.

Amen! God is never late or early! He is always perfectly on time!

No doubt, just tough to keep the local ship running smoothly..... :)

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Pray to God that he as already answered your prayers! 🙏🏽💖

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

When is good timing exactly? How many have to suffer, watch their lives destroyed, and die before the timing is right? If God/Trump/Q/whoever allows these atrocities to continue just to prove a point then theyre no better than the monsters actively destroying humanity.

Patriot.USMC. Jesus is my Savior. Donald J Trump is my President. #godwins #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #CovidHoax

In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication

This is a great outline.

Would you like to bet that the Truth about many things will be presented to "counter" the idiots on Criminal hill?

Will they "Black it Out"?

DJT is a 5d chess player. A Commander. A Winner.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

We don't know when. We just know.

Set expectations not timelines. We lose credibility when they aren't met.

Remember, the plan only works if the Public wants it. If you are worried about how it makes you look, you are being selfish.

Use discernment. Do your part.

Think about the children. Be a Hero.WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

Just praying for Gods will to be done and for Him to protect PRESIDENT Trump and give him wisdom like ive been doing every day since he was elected.

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

Amen!

Therefore I Say To You, Whatever You Ask When You Pray, Believe That You Receive Them, And You Will Have Them.
Mark 11:24 🙏

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A doubt in your head is ok but never speak doubt. Keep the faith!

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

yes Your faith must be steadfast and unmoved by what you might hear or see We must be keep our Faith fixed That is the Key

“The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

we are coming into the harvest! i started a business and rented an office space with $0 only nudging by God and faith. i have no idea what will happen but its gonna be so good! praise you YHWH ! He is exposing evil and bringing forth His children - ive never felt so loved! May our Savior bring everything beautiful to all of you. Praying for the world 🙏

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

praise God for blindly stepping out in faith! my hunby and i will be buying an Ebay businrss soon and he has Lupus he haul cars, so up and down on and off big trailers loading cars on top. Best wishes Patriot!!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🙏❤️🇺🇸

Trump supporter from Day One! USA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

I'm not giving up!!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

THE BEST IS YET TO C[Q]ME👊🇺🇸🦅

II'm strong believer👊. I trust the plan I know who I follow and why they are here. 🇺🇸TRUST TRUMP TRUST THE MILITARY TRUST THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD. 🇺🇸TRUST Q 🇺🇸.

It's all in God's timing! 🙏🏻

🤗💙💙💙

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I believe that knowing our hearts and needs, God gives us what we meed when we need it

Along With Prayer...ALWAYS Speak Life
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit ~ Proverbs 18:21

I have been called a Hard Head before, I am not afraid to Stand or keep Praying for something I believe in! God, Our Children, Truth, and Freedom? I will Never Give Up, Ever! No one ever Promised a Easy Road! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

I prayed for my daughter to be healed of a neurological disorder for 20 years -She died...but I still trust God and just because He didn't do things the way I thought they should have gone doesn't mean I stop believeing. His ways are higher than ours.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

im so sorry for your pain and suffering. if you think about it, she is healed, he took her home. i have a daughter with nuerological problems too. Sending love to you.

(1) Show this thread

This is most definitely not a place for doubters! Move along!

Patriot. American. Mom. Grandma. Lover of Freedom, Liberty, God and Country. Will stay in the fight till the end! #WWG1WGA #MAGA4EVER

Gma always said "Ask. Believe. Trust. Receive." ... Smart Lady.

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

🙏

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

"Expect to receive " - this is so important.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

Time is one eternal round, which we percieve linearly- to God, all times are soon, because he perceives them all at once. Things will happen exactly when they are meant to, and not a moment sooner. It does get very difficult for us, suspended in time, to comprehend why things take as long as they take. Im going to keep knocking on heaven's gates, asking for deliverance.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

There is no one better to put our trust and faith in than God, let His will be done.

(1) Show this thread