Ever pray for something for so long you give up because you didn't get it in your timing? Yeah, dont do that here. Expect to receive.

But he must ask in faith, without doubting, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

James 1:6

we are coming into the harvest! i started a business and rented an office space with $0 only nudging by God and faith. i have no idea what will happen but its gonna be so good! praise you YHWH ! He is exposing evil and bringing forth His children - ive never felt so loved! May our Savior bring everything beautiful to all of you. Praying for the world 🙏

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @anasha_justagirl in this post can reply

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

praise God for blindly stepping out in faith! my hunby and i will be buying an Ebay businrss soon and he has Lupus he haul cars, so up and down on and off big trailers loading cars on top. Best wishes Patriot!!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

Research food grade diatomaceous earth.
Some ppl w/ lupus say it helped them alot.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

oh thats so wonderful ...thank you - many blessings to you- I will be praying for you and God is doing such big things ill pray for his full healing as well. 🙏❤️

(2) Show this thread