My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last Friday following a biopsy. She started drinking soursop tea twice a day and eating 3 apricot kernels per day about 3 weeks ago. She also added a dose of Ivermectin per day. ๐Ÿ™Please say a prayer for her to make a full and speedy recovery. This Friday she is meeting with the doctor to hear what he recommends.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

UNLESS HES AN ACTUAL HEALER, HES GOIING TO RECOMMEND WHAT PAYS THE MOST, REGARDLESS OF HOW IT AFFECTS HER. USE HIM FOR LABS ONLY . STICK TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING, IN FACT, GET HER INTO A HOTTUB AT 105 DEGREES, MY MENTOR WAS HANNA KROEGER, IN BOULDER, YOU CAN GOOGLE HER NAME, SHE TAUGHT IN EUROPE THEY HAVE CANCER PATIENTS SLEEP IN A TEMP CONTROLLED BED ONE NIGHT A WEEK FOR 6 WEEKS, THE CANCER CELLS CANOT SURVIVE THE HEAT, HEALTHY CELLS CAN. iF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO ADD TO YOUR REGIMAN, CONSIDER FENBENDAZOLE .

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Christina Garner to her Publication

Thank you, Christina for that fascinating information about exposing the body to a higher temperature. It is criminal what treatments the medical industry puts people through, when there are alternatives that are inexpensive, effective without ill side effects. She has extremely hot water from her hot water heater so she could probably just soak in her bathtub without buying a hot tub. I've been scalded by her darn water! She loves reading in the tub so I will definitely encourage her to take long soaks in a hot bath. Currently, she is getting a dose of Ivermectin daily along with 2 cups of soursop tea and 3 apricot kernels/day. Next month she will switch to Fenbendazole. Alternating the two each month.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Much love, prayers and blessings to you and your Mom.
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

Thank you, IAM NJoy each and every prayer for my mom is appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

(1) Show this thread

Praying for your mom in Jesus' name that she be healed by these alternatives and may God lead her to get a second opinion if necessary.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Thank you, Every Time. Each and every prayer is greatly appreciated. She won't get a second opinion. She likes this doctor. My prayer is that she gives the alternative treatments a chance to heal her without doing radiation, meds, chemo and/or surgery.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for your mom.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Paula, thank you for very much. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

(1) Show this thread

Sounds like a great healing regime - Sending love and prayers ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

ECM thank you. I just have to convince her NOT to do any traditional cancer treatments. She just told me tonight she wouldn't be bothered having a mastectomy! I was shocked! I told her there is no way I would ever have a mastectomy. That surgery extremely severe. Knowing that there are alternative treatments that have eliminated cancer without ill side effects the choice is clear to me. I pray she sees the light before her doctor convinces her to do anything traditional/harmful.

(1) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Thank you Father for restoring complete health back to this beautiful soul ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Thank you for comforting her family and giving them all the strength to know she will be healed.
Sending you love and prayers โค๏ธ

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Phoenix Rising thank you for your beautiful prayer of which I am in full agreement, in Jesus Christ's Precious and Mighty Name. ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’•

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending love & prayers for your Mom๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Nancy thank you. Each and every prayer is sincerely appreciated. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for your mom & strength for you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Healing prayers going up for your Mother.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Kathryn. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

(1) Show this thread

Love and Prayers for Momma! Sheโ€™s doing everything rightโ€ฆ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜˜

In response Kel Que to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ŠThank you, Kel Que. My only problem is she is open to considering radiation and possibly surgery. Neither of which I believe would benefit her if she is following the alternative treatments. Please pray God gives her discernment and wisdom regarding dealing with the doctor's recommendations. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Prayers for your Mom

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ŠI great appreciate each and every prayer. Thank you Kathy. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ™

In response connie wright to her Publication

Thank you Connie. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’•

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Thank you Mike! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

(1) Show this thread