Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last Friday following a biopsy. She started drinking soursop tea twice a day and eating 3 apricot kernels per day about 3 weeks ago. She also added a dose of Ivermectin per day. 🙏Please say a prayer for her to make a full and speedy recovery. This Friday she is meeting with the doctor to hear what he recommends.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Love and Prayers for Momma! She’s doing everything right…🙏🏻😘

😊Thank you, Kel Que. My only problem is she is open to considering radiation and possibly surgery. Neither of which I believe would benefit her if she is following the alternative treatments. Please pray God gives her discernment and wisdom regarding dealing with the doctor's recommendations. 🙏💕

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I think we’ve done enough research to know that surgery and radiation are not the best choice. I’m sending big prayers and positive vibes Raven. xoxoxo.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Thank you I believe you are absolutely right. I am praying she will decide to stick to the alternative. I know if he insists on chemo she wants nothing to do with that.

(1) Show this thread