Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last Friday following a biopsy. She started drinking soursop tea twice a day and eating 3 apricot kernels per day about 3 weeks ago. She also added a dose of Ivermectin per day. 🙏Please say a prayer for her to make a full and speedy recovery. This Friday she is meeting with the doctor to hear what he recommends.

Praying for your mom in Jesus' name that she be healed by these alternatives and may God lead her to get a second opinion if necessary.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Thank you, Every Time. Each and every prayer is greatly appreciated. She won't get a second opinion. She likes this doctor. My prayer is that she gives the alternative treatments a chance to heal her without doing radiation, meds, chemo and/or surgery.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I know what you mean, Royal. Pray to God, in Jesus' holy name, that there's enough time for improvement to happen and that the doctor will see improvement from the alternatives and is completely truthful and patient enough to wait for more improvement and a cure.
MY friend told me that it helps to make our prayer requests as specific as possible.

(1) Show this thread