Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last Friday following a biopsy. She started drinking soursop tea twice a day and eating 3 apricot kernels per day about 3 weeks ago. She also added a dose of Ivermectin per day. 🙏Please say a prayer for her to make a full and speedy recovery. This Friday she is meeting with the doctor to hear what he recommends.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

UNLESS HES AN ACTUAL HEALER, HES GOIING TO RECOMMEND WHAT PAYS THE MOST, REGARDLESS OF HOW IT AFFECTS HER. USE HIM FOR LABS ONLY . STICK TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING, IN FACT, GET HER INTO A HOTTUB AT 105 DEGREES, MY MENTOR WAS HANNA KROEGER, IN BOULDER, YOU CAN GOOGLE HER NAME, SHE TAUGHT IN EUROPE THEY HAVE CANCER PATIENTS SLEEP IN A TEMP CONTROLLED BED ONE NIGHT A WEEK FOR 6 WEEKS, THE CANCER CELLS CANOT SURVIVE THE HEAT, HEALTHY CELLS CAN. iF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO ADD TO YOUR REGIMAN, CONSIDER FENBENDAZOLE .

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

(14) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
And it tastes good.
I love sour sop. 😍👋