Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Exactly, I do not believe there is any illness that is "long covid." That is a made up term, IMO that was a cover up for "vaccine" injury. The truth is, IMO, that since the "vaccine" is most likely a bioweapon, the long term effects called "long covid" is actually bioweapon poisoning.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

That subject is newer. Heres another that has always bugged me

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Yes fibromyalgia is such a bucket diagnosis IMO. Inflammatory processes are often cause by poor diet, stress, increase sugar intake, dehydration, lack of exercise and obesity. 😉

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

It may be a combination of things, but I know some days can hurt so bad!

So sorry to hear of your pain. Have you ever tried tumeric as an anti- inflammatory?

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Thanks Carol!

I do use turmeric in my food, perhaps I should try using it more often. I was in a bank robbery, that's when the problems started which is way for me, I believe it's over-active nerves. I'm a nervous person anyway due to an emotional childhood.
We can't seem to win can we, but someday. We can hope!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

One thing I do each morning is make a mixture of about 1/4 tsp each of organic ground tumeric, cinnamon and ginger. Mix together with a pinch of ground pepper. Add a 1/2 tablespoon of honey and a few drops of lemon. Take this mixture followed by a glass of filtered alkaline water. That way I get a daily dose of tumeric and all of these together, are great for the immune system. 😇

(1) Show this thread