Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Exactly, I do not believe there is any illness that is "long covid." That is a made up term, IMO that was a cover up for "vaccine" injury. The truth is, IMO, that since the "vaccine" is most likely a bioweapon, the long term effects called "long covid" is actually bioweapon poisoning.

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

💯

Exactly right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

Yup. Just like all the people who supposedly died in hospital from "Covid Pneumonia"! Nothing more than lungs filling with fluid after kidney failure from Remdesivir!! Slap a CV-related diagnosis on it so drs won't be blamed. 🤬🤬🤬

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

Exactly. 💯 IMO most were ill from the flu, since flu cases dropped dramatically. Then remdesivir and ventilators killed them. The really evil thing is they were paid to kill patients. As a nurse I took an oath to do no harm. I retired at 50 years in 2020, wanting no part of the fiasco.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Bottom Line Is What Happened in 2020?
The bio weapons' Where given out!
Then All The SUDDEN Everyone is Sick Or died and still R
Plain to see now!

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Yup.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

That subject is newer. Heres another that has always bugged me

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Yes fibromyalgia is such a bucket diagnosis IMO. Inflammatory processes are often cause by poor diet, stress, increase sugar intake, dehydration, lack of exercise and obesity. 😉

(1) Show this thread