Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Exactly, I do not believe there is any illness that is "long covid." That is a made up term, IMO that was a cover up for "vaccine" injury. The truth is, IMO, that since the "vaccine" is most likely a bioweapon, the long term effects called "long covid" is actually bioweapon poisoning.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

That subject is newer. Heres another that has always bugged me

Yes fibromyalgia is such a bucket diagnosis IMO. Inflammatory processes are often cause by poor diet, stress, increase sugar intake, dehydration, lack of exercise and obesity. 😉

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

It may be a combination of things, but I know some days can hurt so bad!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Husband use to hurt enough in the morning he had a hard time putting on his boots. I told him one day to stop eating grains/bread... he use to eat a loaf every 2 days. After 2 days without bread he was dancing around the house, shaking his hips and singing 'I feel good'! Both of us notice when we eat bread or grains, although I have started baking my own bread with unbleached organic flour without problems, but fresh baked bread is more of a treat, not eaten daily.

I also hurt horribly when eating anything with MSG in, there are a lot of products with MSG in. Easy to avoid when eating at home, a little harder to do when eating out.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

So sorry to hear of your pain. Have you ever tried tumeric as an anti- inflammatory?

(2) Show this thread

Yes. We've had patients who are glad to have the label. Butb when we have told their pcp that its a bunch of crock, they just laugh. They know people are happy with knowing what it is. Most likely what you mentioned and also from a flu jab or other inoculation. Combo of things. SMH