Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Exactly, I do not believe there is any illness that is "long covid." That is a made up term, IMO that was a cover up for "vaccine" injury. The truth is, IMO, that since the "vaccine" is most likely a bioweapon, the long term effects called "long covid" is actually bioweapon poisoning.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

That subject is newer. Heres another that has always bugged me

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Yes fibromyalgia is such a bucket diagnosis IMO. Inflammatory processes are often cause by poor diet, stress, increase sugar intake, dehydration, lack of exercise and obesity. 😉

It may be a combination of things, but I know some days can hurt so bad!

Only people mentioned by @starshine in this post can reply

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

So sorry to hear of your pain. Have you ever tried tumeric as an anti- inflammatory?

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I do use turmeric in my food, perhaps I should try using it more often. I was in a bank robbery, that's when the problems started which is way for me, I believe it's over-active nerves. I'm a nervous person anyway due to an emotional childhood.
We can't seem to win can we, but someday. We can hope!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Thanks Carol!

(2) Show this thread
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Husband use to hurt enough in the morning he had a hard time putting on his boots. I told him one day to stop eating grains/bread... he use to eat a loaf every 2 days. After 2 days without bread he was dancing around the house, shaking his hips and singing 'I feel good'! Both of us notice when we eat bread or grains, although I have started baking my own bread with unbleached organic flour without problems, but fresh baked bread is more of a treat, not eaten daily.

I also hurt horribly when eating anything with MSG in, there are a lot of products with MSG in. Easy to avoid when eating at home, a little harder to do when eating out.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I also do everything from scratch, unbleached flour is best, yes. Mine seems worse on cloudy cold days. I was in a bank robbery, that's when I was diagnosed. Mine I believe is over active nerves but I don't know for sure. I refuse to take any medication for it. A friend is on gabapentin, not good!

God, Family, Country, pure blood https://gab.com/PatriotNina https://truthsocial.com/@patriotNina

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I have to be very careful about breads as well. Although I did find one in the store that I can eat.
Bread for Life makes sprouted grain bread. No outside grain shell which holds glyphosate and its much easier to digest.
Its pretty expensive, so not an everyday thing. But nice when I dont have time to bake my own.

(3) Show this thread