God's rainbow has 7 colors, satan's rainbow (LGBTQ) only has 6 colors...

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

🔥 🔥 🔥

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

YESSSSSS BURN IT in every state❗️And I’m a lesbian❗️🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Another J6 incoming...

I doubt Republicans made an announcement like this - but - I can definitely see the left doing this.

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I already saw 2 rainbows today

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In the Bible the number seven often symbolizes completion or perfection.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

KeK

KeK

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

God creates, satan cannot, he can only pervert what God has created. Perversion of any kind is satanic.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

I could be wrong. They say memory is the first thing to go, but I swear there is more colors in the rainbow now then there was a few years ago. The rainbows look wider and I don't remember the purple and green that I see now when they appear. Right purdy.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Definitely wider.

I took these 2 pics 👇 while I was in my vehicle last Fall...

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Roy G Biv is more distinguishable, imo. 💕

(2) Show this thread

And He is taking it back!