Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

God's rainbow has 7 colors, satan's rainbow (LGBTQ) only has 6 colors...

I could be wrong. They say memory is the first thing to go, but I swear there is more colors in the rainbow now then there was a few years ago. The rainbows look wider and I don't remember the purple and green that I see now when they appear. Right purdy.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Roy G Biv is more distinguishable, imo. 💕

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Definitely wider.

I took these 2 pics 👇 while I was in my vehicle last Fall...

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Absolutely. One time I saw the color patterns repeat 2x so the rainbow was super-duper-wide.
Anons should notice these things, like how we now have a white brilliant sun and not the yellow sun we had at least when I was younger, back in the Steam Train age. 😂

(1) Show this thread