Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Makes the body acidic. Acidic bodies are more prone to illness especially cancer. Cancer causes death. Acidic bodies are more prone to diabetes.= die-abetes. STOP DRINKING ALL SODA. Drink filtered alkaline water instead. Our bodies are 80%water. Sugar dehydrates the body. 😉

Read years ago that the brain does not distinguish real sugar and fake sweetener, so it doesn’t help with weight loss. Just a poison.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I beg to differ. Today's processed sugar is more addictive than cocaine and causes MANY health problems with anyone consuming a lot of sugar.

When I stopped using sugar and sweet foods along with giving up bread and flower products, my health significantly improved. I've used organic plant stevia sweetener for at least 5 years now and my BRAIN knows the difference.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

OK Robert, thanks. The post was about aspartame, a chemical sweetener. Stevia is from a plant. Look into stevia though because it is a contraceptive.

(1) Show this thread
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

another lie we've been taught - Organic cane sugar, honey and maple syrup are good things. Fake sweeteners are a disaster for the body as are all the toxic ingredients in today's foods. Look up the strong sistas for a real education on diet and health (don't follow the science)