Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Makes the body acidic. Acidic bodies are more prone to illness especially cancer. Cancer causes death. Acidic bodies are more prone to diabetes.= die-abetes. STOP DRINKING ALL SODA. Drink filtered alkaline water instead. Our bodies are 80%water. Sugar dehydrates the body. 😉

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

The opposite of acidic bodies are alkalized bodies. Parasites, even cancer CAN NOT SURVIVE in an alkalized body.

Me: Half teaspoon of pure baking soda in my 40 oz tumbler with water. *** FIRST THING IN THE MORNING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.***

OH WHAT A FEELING !!! 😁😍

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Yes, we have been alkaline for years as well. ACV added to water, or lemon juice is our preferred method. Yup, first thing in the morning. 😉

(1) Show this thread

Not all sugars are bad - but the ones in these drinks are a disaster. Organic Cane sugar, honey and maple syrup are all good sweeteners - look up the strong sistas - it will blow your mind as many things we have been taught about diet and health are incorrect!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication

Yes, my husband and I eat a very careful diet. Make most of our food from scratch using organic items. We try to source our food locally. It is getting more and more difficult to get decent food. It takes me forever to shop because I read so many labels. 😄 Product ingredients change often too. Bobby Approved is a helpful app.

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Read years ago that the brain does not distinguish real sugar and fake sweetener, so it doesn’t help with weight loss. Just a poison.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

another lie we've been taught - Organic cane sugar, honey and maple syrup are good things. Fake sweeteners are a disaster for the body as are all the toxic ingredients in today's foods. Look up the strong sistas for a real education on diet and health (don't follow the science)

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I beg to differ. Today's processed sugar is more addictive than cocaine and causes MANY health problems with anyone consuming a lot of sugar.

When I stopped using sugar and sweet foods along with giving up bread and flower products, my health significantly improved. I've used organic plant stevia sweetener for at least 5 years now and my BRAIN knows the difference.

(2) Show this thread