Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

What’s up with the increase in Trump haters on here?

In response Happy Days to his Publication

They seem to follow each other around and support each other’s comments…while demeaning and making fun of people. They want to be hailed as “profound thinkers” and more “awake” than any Anons on this platform. Their poop vibes gives off misery, despair, and anger . Fook em. That’s what the block button is for!!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Things aren't happening in their timeframe.

A 6,000+ year-old death cult takes a while to take down.

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Yep, I agreeeeeee🤮

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

. !! True Story

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

So, what do we drink?

- water is filthy and full of flouride
- unsweetened tea tastes like mud
- any soda is a virtual death sentence
- fruit juices are full of natural sugars
- alcohol is clearly a bad option

(2) Show this thread

It is reported that Trump drinks 12 diet cokes per day🤯

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Nope ..not buying it..he’s WAY too smart.

(10) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Makes the body acidic. Acidic bodies are more prone to illness especially cancer. Cancer causes death. Acidic bodies are more prone to diabetes.= die-abetes. STOP DRINKING ALL SODA. Drink filtered alkaline water instead. Our bodies are 80%water. Sugar dehydrates the body. 😉

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Not all sugars are bad - but the ones in these drinks are a disaster. Organic Cane sugar, honey and maple syrup are all good sweeteners - look up the strong sistas - it will blow your mind as many things we have been taught about diet and health are incorrect!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

The opposite of acidic bodies are alkalized bodies. Parasites, even cancer CAN NOT SURVIVE in an alkalized body.

Me: Half teaspoon of pure baking soda in my 40 oz tumbler with water. *** FIRST THING IN THE MORNING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.***

OH WHAT A FEELING !!! 😁😍

(3) Show this thread